Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Do you need a trading plan?

If you are serious about trading successfully on the international currency market, then you should work out a trading plan. Pay particular attention to it, as it is not just another chapter in a Forex trading guide book; on the contrary, it is a major trading tool.
If it seems the trading plan is useless and takes precious time, try not just to draw it up, but make corrections occasionally.
Statistics and statistical analysis are of great importance when trading on the Forex market.
Trading plan is a kind of statistics which reflects your actions in different circumstances. It is an algorithm of your work, which should be corrected due to market changes.
It is a trading plan that will help you to analyze situation promptly and take right decisions.
You should remember the basic stages in plan-making process:
1. Observe the economic news and collect relevant information.
2. Make a plan.
3. Keep to the trading plan.
4. Analyze you work according to the plan.
5. Correct the plan.
Trading is a job, a sort of business, and business without a plan will not bring fruitful results.

1 comment:

  1. Please beware there are many fake cryptocurrrency investment platforms out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested 15BTC on a particular website called FoxBtc, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this recovery expert at recoverywealthnow360 on google mail who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. He saved my life , he can save yours.

    ReplyDelete