Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Forex Jokes : Races

Soros and a Bernanke went to the races. Soros suggested to bet $10,000 on a horse. Bernanke was sceptical, saying that he wanted first to understand the rules, to look on horses, etc. Soros whispered that he knew a secret algorithm for the success, but he could not convince Bernanke.
Soros: You are too theoretical, he said and bet on a horse. Surely, that horse came first bringing him a lot of money. Triumphantly, he exclaimed: I told you, I knew the secret!
Bernanke: What is your secret?
Soros: It is rather easy. I have two kids, three and five year old. I sum up their ages and I bet on number nine.
Bernanke: But, three and five is eight,
Soros: I told you, you are too theoretical! Soros replied, “Haven't I just shown experimentally that my calculation is correct?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment